Monday, March 14, 2011

Be patient kasi :)

Hindi talaga naging maganda pakiramdam ko kanina, just because dun nga sa situation namin.
Dahil nga di na ako mapakali, eto humingi ako ng advice sa forum.
At eto ang isa sa mga reply sakin ng isang user:



it's only natural. your boyfriend may be afraid of the judgement of your family and even if his intentions are sincere, there still might be the fear that your family might not accept him.

dont think that his hesitation is a sign of unfaithfulness or lack of genuine interest. he did say that's he's still mustering up the courage to meet your family. my boyfriend of almost two years has only met with my family once and my mom does ask why he hasn't visited again. my boyfriend said he's still shy even after two years. that's not really a problem. that's two years, my friend, so i'm not surprised your boyfriend of two months is afraid. :)

be patient, if he's really serious he'll eventually come around to meeting your family.
 Thank you so much whoever posted this reply! She really cheer me up and inencourage nya ako bigla. I'm almost gave up talaga, pero yeah just like what that user said, BE PATIENT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment